Sunday, January 25, 2009

So much art, so little time!

It seems that every time I look at a work of art I get new ideas.  Many of them.  Too many?  Nah. Every thought is useful in the end.  I added a few gadgets to my iGoogle page that show me new images of art every day and/or reload.  I love to learn about art -- not necessarily every Important Fact about each and every artist, although I do find the lives of artists to be interesting.  It is more a sense of the why -- why did the artist create that?  Why were they able to do it? Where did that magic come from?  I love the human creative spirit and the objects that it produces.  All over the world, all through time. Each a reflection of the unseeable mind.  Each beginning is a potential for someone else to pick up on and run with just a little bit further.  Or they can double back and produce a new road altogether.   Has anyone been creating? Please share, and I can post...Cheers! 

1 comment:

Red (aka Puddleduck!) said...

Love your thoughts and your challenges are thought provoking too! I'd love to participate!
Sandi